We have deep expertise on how climate intersects with the energy, agriculture, transport, finance and ICT industries, and can provide technical assistance, undertake evaluations and make recommendations to improve responses to climate change risks. We develop bespoke strategies and facilitate collaborative initiatives that enable systematic change across industries and stakeholder groups to build resilience to climate impacts throughout operations and value chains.
We catalyze action on climate change by:
- Translating the best available knowledge for the private sector
- Shaping policy environments that enable business leadership
- Developing strategies for companies to reduce emissions and build climate resilience
- Facilitating collaborative initiatives that enable systematic change across industries and stakeholder groups.
Our work can include:
- Environmental and sustainability management and planning
- Climate resilient infrastructure designs
- Institutional capacity strengthening
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting of climate change adaptation and mitigation programs
- Stakeholder engagement and participation
- Environmental legislation and implementation
- Environmental frameworks for infrastructure and urban projects.