Shareholder value is increasingly linked with societal value. Leading organisations transform their social and environmental impacts into sources of innovation and competitive advantage. GWGlobal can help you work out how to do it, and how to ascertain which approach is best for your organisation. Our training helps build your business case for change and demonstrate measurable impacts.
GWGlobal’s suite of training can help organisations to:
- Build buy-in from senior leadership and/or investors
- Clarify key issues
- Build stakeholder engagement
- Link Sustainability/CSR activities reporting to organisational strategy
GWGlobal provides comprehensive Sustainability/CSR training to help organisations to understand and navigate the rapid and substantial shift in attitudes and governance arising from the combination of:
- The impact of social media exposure
- Rising shareholder activism (particularly on social and environmental issues)
- Adverse community reaction to high-profile examples of corporate misconduct
- A ramping up of regulatory measures.
The impetus to include sustainability/CSR parameters into business and investment accounting will increase, fuelled by market and social pressure, thereby increasing the requirement for organisations to be transparent about their performance on environmental and social matters, and to improve corporate governance.
- Bespoke Training – We tailor customised on-site training to meet the unique needs of each organisation. We are available for corporate retreats, strategy sessions, team meetings and other events worldwide.
- Build a Culture of Integrity – Please click here to learn more about our tailored programs.